ABOUT:

Gemma returned to the Island of Cyprus in 2010 after travelling through South East Asia, Italy
and Ireland.

She has begun a new journey, one which involves setting up and running the Walnut Cottage Art Studio based in Fyti, Paphos District.
Let the creativity flow...........

Friday, January 7, 2011

Art Exhibition in Cyprus Dec 2010 - New Art works!






























After a productive and fruitful year, I held an Exhibition along with two fellow Artists, David Lester and Trish Wilson, in the Enplo Gallery, Paphos Harbour, Cyprus in December 2010.

Here are a few images of the work I displayed there.

The paintings are oil on canvas, although I have also experimented with Indian ink in some of them.

I thoroughly enjoyed making this series of work as it gave me a chance to completely broaden my spectrum and really work with totally different materials and subject matter.

The Exhibition in Paphos Harbour during Christmas week was fantastic as we all had lots of positive feedback and comments, we also had alot of sunshine which helps!

If you would like to know more about the paintings or forthcoming events please contact me on info@gemmaplant.com or (00357)99959227

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home