ABOUT:

Gemma returned to the Island of Cyprus in 2010 after travelling through South East Asia, Italy
and Ireland.

She has begun a new journey, one which involves setting up and running the Walnut Cottage Art Studio based in Fyti, Paphos District.
Let the creativity flow...........

Monday, May 16, 2011

Walnut Cottage Art Studio Opens May 2011












Newsflash!

Walnut Cottage Art Studio in Fyti is now open!

Check out these pictures of my Art Studio that I have just opened in Fyti, Paphos district.

Walnut Cottage Art Studio is open daily, feel free to call me on 00357 99959227 or email me on snowyclay@hotmail.co.uk for details or directions, just off the main square.

Fyti is a picturesque, tranquil, traditional Cypriot village up in the mountains with a fabulous Taverna "Maria's"and a Cypriot Folk Art Museum, so why not make a day of it and come up and see us. Everyone welcome.

I have my paintings on display, handmade jewellery, cards and gifts. All things creative.

The views from my studio are what continually inspire me to create, as from one side I see Mount Olympus and the other side I see Latchi and Neo Chorio. Spectacular!

Fyti is 25 minutes from Paphos and 20 minutes from Polis, it is a beautiful drive up as you gradually climb to nearly 800 metres above sea level.
So in the summer months you will be able to escape the humidity of the coast. Nice.

Please feel free to come and visit and take in the views too........... Experience the real Cyprus.


 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home